Friday, May 25, 2007

Road to Bandung...

Last year (December, 2006), the grade 6th in my school (included Me!!), were having a field trip to Bandung. There are 3 bus; Bus 1, Bus 2 and Bus 3. I was in Bus 3, with four of my classmates, Anya, Aubrie and Nicol, and some other boys from my class. On the way to Bandung, me and my 3 friends are having fun. We listened to some music, ate snacks, read magazines, play with our cell phones, taking picture, and also taking a nap.
When we arrived at Bandung, we ate lunch at Sindang Reret Restaurant.
We 6th graders, stayed at Sindang Reret Hotel.
While in Bandung, we saw the historical KAA Building, Boscha, and Saung Mang Udjo, where we enjoys some kids playing Angklung, a traditional Indonesian music instrument that were made from bamboo. We were all having fun.
At the hotel, at night, we stood around the big campfire, and every class has to perform a song.
It was a fun night. We only stayed there for a day. In the morning, we were having out-bond. It was very exciting, and some of us has to end up being wet, because of swimming in some kind of pond, including me. Hahaha.
We went home for Jakarta at last in the afternoon. We were very tired. We went home by bus, and it was a long way back to Jakarta. Some of us, went to Jakarta by bus to be picked up in Lebak Bulus Stadium, some of us went back to school, only for those who lived near school. Even some of us were picked up straight at Bandung.
I took the bus that went to Lebak Bulus, Jakarta. I was picked up by my father.
It was such a great field trip I have ever been to.......

No comments: